One Year Guarantee
At Couch to Career, we stand behind the ability of our courses to get you results when you spend the time studying and implementing what you learn.
As our student, when you enroll in one of our premium courses, you get a “One Year Guarantee.” To put it simply: The guarantee states that if you enroll in one of our courses, watch all the videos, do all of the work, and still don’t see results within the first year (365 days), we will provide a full refund.
Here’s what you need to do to be eligible for the guarantee:
- Spend at least five hours per week implementing what you learn (e.g. creating and following a time budget, implementing a simple daily win, or taking the 5 A Day Challenge) – There is no way around the work. You have to build a habit of taking action every week with what you learn in our courses. That’s what will make you successful. You might miss a week here and there, but if you don’t put in the work for weeks at a time, you won’t see the results and won’t be eligible for the guarantee.
- Complete the course in its entirety – When you ask for a refund, we are also going to make sure that you have completed the course and the assignments. (As a general rule, it should take you at least 10 weeks to go through the entire course.) If you haven’t completed the course or the assignments, then you won’t be eligible for the guarantee.
- Email us within the first year – If, after completing the course, doing the coursework, and putting in at least 5 hours each week implementing the lessons, you still don’t see improved results or find our course valuable, email us within the first 365 days from your enroll date and we will immediately provide a full refund.
Here’s how our guarantee DOES NOT apply:
- You enroll, never complete the course, and email us within a year asking for a refund.
- You enroll, do none of the assignments, and email us asking for a refund.
- You enroll, watch some of the videos, decide it is too hard, and quit.
Payment Cancellation Policy
A Purchaser who enrolls may not cancel the contract under any circumstances outside the “One Year Guarantee” period. Upon enrollment, the Purchaser will be responsible for the balance of sale owing and must pay all further installments as agreed and on time. Should Purchaser fail to make any payment as and when due, we reserve all our rights against Purchaser for failure to make installment payments on time, including, but not limited to, mandating a collection agency or attorney to obtain payment from Purchaser, which may adversely affect the Purchaser’s credit rating. Purchaser must reimburse us for all reasonable fees (including legal and collection agency fees) incurred in collecting the balance of sale and is not eligible for the “One Year Guarantee.”
Course Swapping / Exchange
All course purchases are final, and a Purchaser may not exchange courses under any circumstances. Purchasers must comply with refund conditions as stated in one year guarantee and purchase a new course in order to effectively “switch” their courses. If you have any questions or concerns about your purchase, please contact us here.